Tip of the Week:
Improve your exhibit planning process and turn your booth into a marketing tool with these five easy steps:
- Pre-planning - Invest the time to answer important questions before you begin the process.
- Discovery - Identify your purpose, goals, and objectives.
- Design Concept - Work with the design team to develop the booth.
- Proposal - Review and agree upon the final proposal.
- Exhibit Building, Show Launch and Follow-up - The booth is built, staged, and shipped to the show!